CONSIGNMENT CLOSED UNTIL JAN 15
Consignment Guidelines - Please Read Entirely
- We accept maternity and nursing clothing by season. We welcome all brands and sizes in like new condition and within current styles. We are currently accepting all brands for skinny jeans and designer only for bootcut jeans.
- All items MUST be completely free of all animal hair due to personal allergies. Please take a lint roller to items prior to bringing them in. Bag items if necessary. We cannot look through items with animal hair on it.
- Consignment is taken Tuesday- Friday 10:15a- 5p with no appointment necessary and Saturdays by appointment or call ahead only.
- Bring items in ready to wear condition. We only accept like new items that have been freshly washed and are free of odor, pet hair, and wrinkles.
- Please have items neatly folded in a box, basket, or structured bag (returnable.) Items will not be accepted in trash bags. If items/box have been stored in an attic, please give them a fresh wash.
It typically takes 5-15 minutes to go through your items to select what we will consign and we will pass the rest back to you. We offer free Wi-Fi, a kids play kitchen + toys, and we are nursing friendly. You can also wait in your car with the kiddos as we go through items by using our drive-up service. Just give us a call from the parking lot -980.939.1690- or pop your head in and we'll come out! (Same with picking up a check) * Drive up service excludes Sat appts.
- We consign items for up to 60 days. If you wish to get back any unsold items at this time, please call us 1-2 business days prior to your 60 day mark so that we can gather your items for you to pick up with your check. Items left after 60 days become the property of One Hott Mamma Maternity and may be donated. Consignors will receive 30% of the sale price in a check payout or 40% for in store credit. It is the consignors responsibility to keep up with their 60 day donation date if you do not want unsold items donated.
- Please call to request a check Tuesday- Friday during business hours with a minimum one day pick up notice. We do not write checks on Saturdays but if you have called ahead during the week you may pick it up on a Saturday. We write one check per consignor after your 60 day period. Simply mark your calendar to call us 60 days from drop off and we will let you know how much money you have in your account and if any items are still remaining. At that time, you can let us know if you want to donate or collect any remaining items. Due to the large amount of consignors, we do not call consignors when items sell nor mail checks within North/South Carolina.