Consignment Guidelines - Please read entirely
- We accept maternity, nursing, and regular women's consignment for our 'postpartum' racks.
- Consignment is taken Tuesday- Friday 10am- 5pm with no appointment necessary and Saturdays by appointment preferred.
- We only accept items freshly washed within 7 days, odor & wrinkle free, and in like new, ready to wear condition. We accept all brands for maternity + nursing and mid- high end brands for non-maternity.
- All items MUST be completely free of all animal hair due to allergies. Please take a lint roller to items prior to bringing them in. Bag items if necessary.
- Please bring items in by season neatly folded in a box, bin, or structured bag (returnable.) Items will not be accepted in trash bags.
It typically takes 5-15 minutes to go through your items to select what we will consign. We offer free Wi-Fi, a kids play corner, and we are nursing friendly. You can also wait in your car with the kiddos as we go through items by using our drive-up service. Just give us a call from the parking lot -980.939.1690- or pop your head in and we'll come out! (Same with picking up a check)
- We consign items for up to 60 days. If you wish to get back any unsold items at this time, please call us 1-2 days prior so that we can gather your items for you to pick up with your check. Items left after 60 days become the property of One Hott Mamma Maternity and may be donated. Consignors will receive 30% of the sale price in a check payout or 40% for in store credit. (We now have nursing + post partum/regular women’s consignment.) We apologize in advance but this is non-negotiable as this percentage is what helps to cover overhead costs associated with OHM.
- Payouts are the 1st-7th of every month during business hours by call ahead only. Please mark your calendar to call any time after your 60 day mark to check on your items and you may pick up a check during the next designated payout period. We do not call consignors when items sell nor mail checks within North/South Carolina.