1419 East Blvd Charlotte, NC 28203
Now Accepting all seasons!
Kids in the car? Drive up service now available weekdays! Call 980-939-1690 from the parking lot for consignment drop off and check pick up.
Here is how to prepare and bring in your maternity consignment.
Consignment Guidelines - Read Entirely
- We accept maternity and nursing clothing as well as bump friendly items. We welcome all brands and sizes in like new condition and within current styles. We accept items with an original retail value of $20 or more and are currently accepting all brands for skinny jeans and designer only for bootcut jeans.
- All items MUST be completely free of all animal hair due to personal allergies. Please take a lint roller to items prior to bringing them in. Bag items if necessary. We cannot look through items with animal hair on it.
- Consignment can be dropped off anytime during business hours which are Monday-Friday 11-6p and Saturday 11-4p. No appointment necessary.
- Bring items in ready to wear condition. We only accept like new items that have been freshly washed and are free of odor, pet hair, and wrinkles.
- Please have items neatly folded in a box, basket, or structured bag (returnable.) Items will not be accepted in trash bags. If clothing has been stored in an attic or have not been washed since worn last, please give them a fresh wash.
- Any consignment brought in that does not meet the above guidelines may be charged a dry cleaning fee to make items ready for the floor.
Just bring your items in clean, wrinkle free, and no animal hair. It typically takes 5-15 minutes to go through your items to select what we will consign and we will pass the rest back to you. (If we don't have time to go through it on the spot, we will go through it within a few days and call you with any remaining items to collect if you wish to or we can donate them to a local crisis pregnancy center for you! Typically, the items we do not take include items that are stained, excessively worn, or out of current style. We offer free Wi-Fi, a kids play kitchen + toys, and you are welcome to nurse. You can also wait in your car with the kiddos as we go through items by using our drive-up service. Just give us a call from the parking lot at (980)939-1690 or pop your head in and we'll come out! (Same with picking up a check) * Drive up service excludes Saturdays.
- We consign items for 90 days. If you wish to get back any remaining items at the end of this time, please call us 2-3 business days prior to your 90 day mark so that we can gather remaining items for you to pick up with your check. Items left after 90 days become the property of One Hott Mamma Maternity and may be donated. We donate to a local crisis pregnancy center. Consignors will receive 30% of the sale price in a check or an extra 10% for an in store credit. Credit cannot be used online.
- Mark your calendar for 90 days and give us a call to request a payout via check or Venmo Monday- Friday during business hours and we will let you know when our next payout period is. We do not write checks or send Venmos on on the spot. You must call ahead please. We payout 1 time per 90 day consignment period, however you can use store credit at any time. Due to the large amount of consignors, we do not call consignors when items sell.
- Checks can be mailed for a $5 convenience fee to reduce the amount of time spent mailing out checks. Fee is waived for those that live outside of NC/SC. Venmo is also a complimentary option at this time.